Moving right along!






For my birthday on Monday, Matt took the day off, and we worked all day long on the house! All I truly want anymore is to get into our house. We have no routine, and I am constantly back and forth from one house to another, and my kids are being babysat more than ever before- I feel like I am living in complete chaos! Monday we got a good amount of things done. The front siding is on, and one side is done; we are going to do veneer brick in the front below the siding. Matt and his dad put in a new front door- which looks 100x's better than the old, and they put a door in what will soon be our laundry room. Kelsey and I gutted out the bathroom, and believe me it looks better like this than it did before! Then, Tuesday we piled up all the garbage for the city to come by and haul it all off- a service we recently found out is part of our utility package! If all goes smoothly from here on out, no more gutting out, or serious injuries- we could very well get into the house in early December- but I am really trying not to get my hopes up too much- who am I kidding though, I am hoping, wishing, praying that we can get in as soon as possible and finally get settled down here in Fallon!

Comments

AHEM said…
it doesn't even look close to what it did before. i love the windows as i'm sure that your neighbors do to.
Ashley K. said…
Wow! What a hubby! Congrats on the house!

Popular Posts