Crazy 8's!

Here are my crazy 8ish's:

8 things I am crazy about:
1. Matthew
2. Ezra and Eliza (my two babies)
3. My family
4. The gospel
5. Good friends
6. Dance
7. Photography
8. Pilates

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Raise my babies
2. See more of the world with Matthew
3. Become a really good photographer
4. Go back to school, for what, I am not sure yet
5. Finish remodeling our house!
6. Grow old with Matt
that's about all I can think of there.

8 things I say often:
1. How soon can we move into our house?
2. Be soft with your sister please.
3. Don't eat the dirt baby girl!
4. You are my two babies!
5. And since Matt's accident- Are you in pain?

8 things I have read lately:
(not the biggest reader lately!)
1. Scriptures
2. My Photography text book
3. Magazine headlines in the grocery line
4. New recipe's
5. People's blogs
6. Harry Potter (a couple months ago)

8 songs I could listen to over and over:
1. Anything Jack Johnson
2. Primary songs
3. Ezra's Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
4. Pink Martini
5. Etta James, At Last
6. Regina Spektor
7. There are more, but I am terrible with song titles, and musician names!

8 things that attract me to my best friends:
1. They have genuine care for others
2. They listen, even when I am being a bit irrational!
3. Then offer some good, rational advise!
4. They teach me, and help me to be a better person
5. Although, as Matt has told me I am lacking on my inner child, I really enjoy friends who I can laugh with and just have fun with!
6. We often share some creative interests.
7. I love a friend I can spend hours visiting with, and then make dinner with together for our homecoming husbands!

8 things I have learned this year:
1. Even the craziest things can happen to me and my family!
2. The more time I spend with Matt, the more I adore him!
3. Even though two is harder than one- kids are a blast!
4. Tearing out sheetrock is extremely satisfying.
5. Even after two babies, I can still dance!
6. Even though I am not that great at it yet, I really love learning about photography.
7. Remodeling a house is a huge undertaking.
8. I really love what I am doing with my life!

4 people who should do crazy 8's:
1. Janet King
2. Alisha
3. Corrine
4. CaTina

Comments

Popular Posts