More fun than I ever imagined!



So, being a mom is one of the hardest jobs I have ever had- just because there is so much involved, and a great deal depends on me doing a good job! Not only that, there is a great deal of sacrifice involved! But I have to admit, it is a whole lot more fun than I ever imagined! I was thinking about my life the other day, and I can honestly say that I am incredibly happy with what I have, where I am, what I am doing, and where I am going in life, and I think that is pretty awesome! And, well, that is about it for now!

Comments

AHEM said…
Kierst, I look up to your mothering style so much. You are awesome and have been a great example to me. Oh, and the in-laws say that you can stay anytime you want. --H
CCmomma said…
You are so much more patient them i am. you rock as a woman, friend, mother and everything! I feel the same way about my life right now-even though somethings are still just up in the air at the moment:) love ya heeps!
eric and monica said…
hi kiersten... good to hear from you. sounds like you are having a lot of fun working on your new home! your kids are way cute- they totally like you and matt!

Popular Posts