A house for the Lew Crew!






So here we are, happy home owners! We have done a great deal of work so far, and still have a great deal more to do. Matt, with the help of his dad, has added on to the kitchen, and taken out the garage door- and replaced it with a wall and window. I was looking over everything we have to do still, and thinking that maybe, just maybe we could be moving in to the house in about six weeks, but the more I think about it, the more I realize that is probably wishfull thinking! I should probably just keep expecting not to get in until Christmas! Ayway, we have big plans, and high hopes! And yes, despite it all we are still happy to have a house!

Comments

CaTina said…
Im excited for you guys! I will see you Friday!
Alisha said…
owning a home is so fun!! aim for christmas so that if you get in before you'll be pleasantly suprised!
AHEM said…
I want a pic of kierst ripping out the drywall!
AHEM said…
Thats Awesome - good work!
-E

Popular Posts