whirlwind

Here we are again
The start of a new year- 
I can hardly believe Summer flew so fast,
my kids are starting up  another school year
they are bigger, older, even wiser.

I love it and hate it all at the same time.
I've always looked forward to Fall-
the crisp air
the leaves changing color,
the excitement and prospect of a new school year
and great new things to learn and do.

It's exciting,
but also overwhelming now- being the mom
We just started school,
dance,
karate,
piano
and more dance.
I feel like a bit of a taxi driver.

I love to see them all grow and learn,
but there is a little part of me that longs for summer to last just a little longer.
The carefree,
schedule free,
fun in the sun attitude to last a little longer.

But since we are moving forward,
I guess we will just embrace
and run with it!
Here's to a great new year!!







Comments

kelsey said…
I can't believe that they just keep growing! They look so good!

Popular Posts