Beauties
These are some of my very favorite people!
My good friend Stephanie Hyde took our family photos while she was here in Utah for a little bit.
It was fantastic to see her,
and to have her capture a few moments of our family as time is flying
and our littles are growing way too fast.
I've been in awe lately at how fast time goes-
especially as I look at my children and see how much they've learned,
how fast they've grown,
how much we've done, and how much I wish we had done.
I want to remember every moment.
I want to live fully in each experience- seeing, feeling and being all I can be,
drinking it all in, getting to know my children,
encouraging them and watching them develop their own likes and interests.
Life is kind of tough though,
isn't it?
I feel like my desires are good ones,
but in reality I tend to fall short here and there.
I guess that's why it's important to try to
learn as much as I can from each experience
and never stop trying to be better.
Always aspire to deserve every last one of my favorite people.












Comments