our whirlwind wrap-up

Our Christmas break was a bit of a whirlwind- 
a wonderful one, but busy still the same.

We visited with family in Nevada,
spent a few days in Idaho cross country skiing and cozying up in a cabin,
then back to Nevada for Grandpa Lewis' funeral where we celebrated his life
and spent some wonderful time with family, and then were able to 
have a baptism for our Zman.


Our beautiful snow day!!












Releasing balloons in honor of Jay and his birthday.








Cabin and cross country skiing!  







Comments

Janalee said…
Great pics! we need to hang out soon! I feel like its been forever...because it has! :)
Stephanie Hyde said…
I love all these pictures. You have such a cute family. Kiersten you are just wonderful person and I'm so happy I know you :)
Hayley said…
it was busy!!!!! but what great memories. loved seeing you guys. keep warm -h

Popular Posts