Our 8 year old


This handsome and wonderful boy was baptized this weekend!

It's a little unbelievable to me that
we have an 8 year old.
This came so fast.

I look at little Coco and I am just amazed that 
my first little one whom I remember being the same size
(and quite honestly) the same shape as she, just seemingly
moments ago,
is now such a great, helpful, adventure seeking, loving and intelligent 8 year old.
I am just amazed.

Amazed at how fast time has gone,
and even more amazed at the incredible person
our Zman is, and is continuing to develop into.

I feel so blessed and privileged to be his mother
and have the opportunity to watch him grow,
learn from him, and be a part of his life.

It is truly a beautiful thing to be a mom
and I am so thrilled for all that is in store for our 8 year old!

Comments

Popular Posts