birthday girls

The Coco Bean and I are celebrating today!!

She is 2 months, and I am 32 years old.

Good fun day.
We went out to lunch,
hung with our Gibbs man,
 I enjoyed many wonderful birthday wishes from friends and family,
 we will gather later with our little family,
share a delicious dinner with friends,
( I will) hug and kiss all my dear kids,
hug and kiss my incredible husband,
and feel ready to burst with gratitude for the incredible blessings I am so fortunate to have in my life.

Who knows,
I might even get a fancy new pair of boots-
and maybe, just maybe venture into the world of skinny jeans...
do I dare?  
I just might.
After all, I AM 32,
who knows how much longer I will be allowed:)
Maybe my little Bean will need some too!






Comments

Hayley said…
go go go!! happy birthday! i say to grab those skinny's and run :) love you.
Janalee said…
Every girl needs a pair of skinny jeans to show off her BOoty!
Happy Birthday Kiersten!
Stephanie Hyde said…
makes me miss you! Happy Birthday!

Popular Posts