a birthday for a Lu

It's happened again,
another one of our babies has turned a year older.
Try as I might to keep them small,
they just keep growing.

While I can hardly believe how fast they grow,
and I would love to have them little
and sweet and right by my side
forever,
watching them grow
and seeing their little personalities enfold and bloom
is one of the greatest privileges
of my life.

This dear little Lu is SIX!!
She is a dear girl.
Playing with dolls, and babies, and more dolls,
dressing up,
dancing around the house,
reading,
creating masterpieces,
taking her masterpieces to her friends,
writing letters,
riding her bike,
playing with friends,
helping me in the kitchen,
kissing her baby sister,
holding her baby sister,
 dressing her baby sister,
anything that has to do with her baby sister,
playing with her brothers,
snuggling her mom and dad,
going to school
are all favorites for Lu.






Comments

Popular Posts