snow day

Our weather lately has been a bit confusing to say the least.

We have had some delightfully and surprisingly warm days for January-
wonderful weather,
but frustrating as it makes me ache for Spring, but I realize deep down inside Spring is still a long way off...
which can only mean that we will have to endure our frozen spell at some point.

So when I saw snow in our forecast I was relieved, hoping that this means we can do the below freezing thing soon and get it over with so that Spring can come at last!

We did get snow- not much, but it was enough for us to get out and enjoy as sledding trip.

Old Main Hill. It's at the USU campus-
and it is actually a bit frightening from the top. I hiked up with Gibbs, and then soon decided we would not sled from that height. Zman on the other hand went clear from the top, zooming down on a saucer about a dozen or more times.
Matt found a nice easy starting place for Lu and Gibbs.
They gently glided down and had quite the delightful time!






Comments

Hayley said…
so fun.

your kids will cherish these wintery memories.

xoxo.

Popular Posts