Nine

Nine years ago this man became mine,
and I became his.

I would have it no other way.


As our lives our chaotic, we kept things simple.

A visit to the temple

A fantastic sushi lunch

And what is any celebration without cake! This cake is a little something different- made with no eggs or oil/butter etc- but instead- black beans!
It's actually really good (in my opinion) it passed the test with my family too:)
Nothing like a little added protein and fiber now that we're not as youthful and fresh as we once were!
(Ha ha- we're not THAT old, I know- I just look at pictures from when we were first married, and can't help but think we look a lot more tired now than we used to!)



Happy Nine to Us!

Comments

Janalee said…
happy anniversary!! thats great! and I LOVE the easter pics!

Popular Posts