new toys
I have just added some lighting to my photography equipment collection and I am excited to give it a try! I'll be using it to take pictures for the Nutcracker dancers at my parents studio, and I am needing to get the hang of things.
In order to get some practice in, I have been thinking that I will do a little mini photo shoot session for a chunk of the day on Saturday November 20th- 15 minute slots for $15.00- perhaps a great chance to get a few shots for Christmas cards!! The photo shoots will be indoors with a backdrop and some lighting, I will take all the photos I can in that time frame, and then I will make a cd for you! Anyone interested in a session please let me know! I'll need to get a good count in order to know how much time I need to book. ALSO- please talk to me if you are interested, but are unable to pay- I am happy to do trades!
talk to me- m.k.e.lewis@gmail.com
In order to get some practice in, I have been thinking that I will do a little mini photo shoot session for a chunk of the day on Saturday November 20th- 15 minute slots for $15.00- perhaps a great chance to get a few shots for Christmas cards!! The photo shoots will be indoors with a backdrop and some lighting, I will take all the photos I can in that time frame, and then I will make a cd for you! Anyone interested in a session please let me know! I'll need to get a good count in order to know how much time I need to book. ALSO- please talk to me if you are interested, but are unable to pay- I am happy to do trades!
talk to me- m.k.e.lewis@gmail.com


Comments