got dirt?
We got to try one of these babies a few years ago- and we fell in love with it.
Great power, awesome accessories, air purifier
it really was delightful to use this machine...
Great power, awesome accessories, air purifier
it really was delightful to use this machine...

I have dreamed about the day that I could have it in my possession...
especially when my DI vacuum shuts down after about 10 minutes of use, needing a good siesta before going at it again.
Needless to say, our carpets have not often been super clean, and after one final vacuuming episode lasted 3 minutes, and junk was still littered all over my carpet, I decided I had had it!
***
I looked up Rainbow vacuum's on ebay, and too much $$
So I brushed off my Molly Mechanic outfit and tore into old-yeller (I guess I couldn't put the rabid dog down).
The culprit, the filter. Caked on nastiness, kind of like plaster coated the entire thing. I scrubbed, soaked, picked and then waited.....
once it was dry, I replaced the filter- old-yeller was up and runnin' like a hyper-active 2nd grader
tons more power, and it hasn't died yet!
especially when my DI vacuum shuts down after about 10 minutes of use, needing a good siesta before going at it again.
Needless to say, our carpets have not often been super clean, and after one final vacuuming episode lasted 3 minutes, and junk was still littered all over my carpet, I decided I had had it!
***
I looked up Rainbow vacuum's on ebay, and too much $$
So I brushed off my Molly Mechanic outfit and tore into old-yeller (I guess I couldn't put the rabid dog down).
The culprit, the filter. Caked on nastiness, kind of like plaster coated the entire thing. I scrubbed, soaked, picked and then waited.....
once it was dry, I replaced the filter- old-yeller was up and runnin' like a hyper-active 2nd grader
tons more power, and it hasn't died yet!

I guess I'll have to wait some more for my dream machine.


Comments
Good job K!