getting to know gibbs
I have loved watching the personalities emerge from each of my kids. They start out as tiny little bodies; eating, sleeping, pooping and crying.
Then, little by little the eyes stay open a little longer, locking onto you from time to time, taking in the world around...
And then...
it comes...
the smile! it melts my heart every single time I see it.
Gibbs has a great smile. He loves attention. Right now, his favorite things are talking and smiling.
I'm getting very little done as I am so often involved in engaging conversation with our smiley mr. gibbs.
Then, little by little the eyes stay open a little longer, locking onto you from time to time, taking in the world around...
And then...
it comes...
the smile! it melts my heart every single time I see it.
Gibbs has a great smile. He loves attention. Right now, his favorite things are talking and smiling.I'm getting very little done as I am so often involved in engaging conversation with our smiley mr. gibbs.


Comments