A warm welcome
We've spent the past few months anticipating, preparing, packing and finally moving. We left family, friends, a house, and the comforts of familiar territory. And to be perfectly honest I have felt nervous about leaving all of that to come to a place where we know nobody...
Since we've been here, though, we've had neighbors introduce themselves, bring us cookies and meals, offer to watch our kids, or help in anyway they can- and I can't be more grateful for such a warm welcome to our new home and community.
We've had fun trying to find places for all of our stuff- how do we collect so much stuff? We've gotten rid of a lot, and still need to get rid of some more, but all in all things are coming together.
Our kids are adjusting pretty well so far, there are many kids in our community and they've found some friends. Mr. Gibbs is growing so fast. I'm excited to get settled and just enjoy everyone again- soaking them all in, and spending time together without the stress of a million things to do!
I think this little guy looks so incredibly handsome in green.
Lulu can't get enough of her little brother.
These are my boys- I still can't quite believe that I have three kids!
Can you believe how cute these three are? They truly are incredible.
We've spent a little time outdoors, and look forward to more. We're especially excited for the beautiful mountains around here. We took a nice little trip up the canyon to take a few pictures- Eman and Lulu enjoyed posing for a few snapshots, and Gibbs did one of the things he does best- slept peacefully.
Since we've been here, though, we've had neighbors introduce themselves, bring us cookies and meals, offer to watch our kids, or help in anyway they can- and I can't be more grateful for such a warm welcome to our new home and community.
We've had fun trying to find places for all of our stuff- how do we collect so much stuff? We've gotten rid of a lot, and still need to get rid of some more, but all in all things are coming together.
Our kids are adjusting pretty well so far, there are many kids in our community and they've found some friends. Mr. Gibbs is growing so fast. I'm excited to get settled and just enjoy everyone again- soaking them all in, and spending time together without the stress of a million things to do!
I think this little guy looks so incredibly handsome in green.
Lulu can't get enough of her little brother.
These are my boys- I still can't quite believe that I have three kids!
Can you believe how cute these three are? They truly are incredible.We've spent a little time outdoors, and look forward to more. We're especially excited for the beautiful mountains around here. We took a nice little trip up the canyon to take a few pictures- Eman and Lulu enjoyed posing for a few snapshots, and Gibbs did one of the things he does best- slept peacefully.






Comments
I think it will be a good thing for your family...enjoy the less stress, hopefully! :)
looks blissful.
i'll call ya this week. promise.