BAD ATTITUDE

This morning I woke up with a bad attitude.

I feel like life has been sending me for a loop lately, I am tired, struggling to keep up with my beloved routine I was so proud to establish in the first place (I feel like I need a cleaning crew to come all the time now just to help me keep up!) and I noticed that my house that was so clean not too long ago is littered with things left by these three:




So, yeah, I gave myself the liberty to feel sorry for me.

And it all went down hill from there.

After a few time-outs, and me asking Eman when he will ever start listening to me, and whining after Lulu to pick up her never ending stuff (she has recently become my biggest messy house culprit)-
Eman said to me, "you know mom, it's still a good day, you haven't gotten too mad at us."

I had to smile.

Even when they are making me crazy and I have a bad attitude, I can't deny that I don't know what I would do without these three. They mean the world to me.

I realized my pity party was blinding me to all they do for me, and mean to me. Now, to get past this bad attitude and show them that I really do appreciate them.

Comments

Annie Jane said…
wow, no kidding! I hear ya! What a perfect post. I love the pics of your three culprits. I have had a lot of those days lately... I know, bad! Tonight I got to go to Reno grocery shopping by myself. It was HEAVEN! I had tears in my eyes numerous times because it felt so good to be alone. Crazy, huh? Yet I am positive you can relate in one way or another!

Popular Posts