Drosselmyer

So, I was realizing the other day that we've been going about 100 miles per hour since October with birthdays, Halloween, ward parties (I've had to plan and make happen), Nutcracker rehearsals, dance class, dance teaching, some photo shoots and editing, crocheting hats for a craft fair, and a boutique as well as a few special orders, Thanksgiving, a couple of trips to Utah, a ward Christmas party, and then the Nutcracker performance.
And while the Nutcracker is a great tradition I enjoy, and I loved being in it- and loved even more that my Matt was in it, I am very relieved to be done with it, almost done with my other crazy things, and ready to focus on eating, cooking, singing Christmas carols, and even playing in some snow!I must say that Matt was fantastic as Drosselmyer, and as you can probably tell here, was quite the handsome, crazy old uncle! Yes, that is his own hair- he grew it out just for the part, and we had a lot of fun playing with and styling it, he has unbelievable hair!


Comments
It certainly sounds like you've had your plate full!