Lewis Reunion

These were the Lewis' that made it to the reunion this year.
Our Lewis family reunion was a week or so ago, but I am a little behind in just about everything right now. I just thought I would share a little from our weekend, it was a fun time- a little dirty a little hot, but overall a lot of fun!
The kids had a ball on the zip line! They were pretty good about taking turns for the most part, and spent hours pulling each other to the top and then zipping back down to the bottom! Ezra spent most of his time there!
Eliza Lu and her dad
At the family auction someone brought silly string to auction off, and it was a big hit with the kids. They had a silly string war for the first chunk of the auction, it kept them pretty busy!
Ezra and Eliza are both very eager to hold any baby they see- they enjoyed this little one while Grandma Roxann was caring for her!
Here are Grandpa Lewis and Grandma Jane, helping each other find seats for family pictures.

Comments

Annie Jane said…
I love seeing the family photo. Very cool that everybody still gets together to smile a bit. A good looking family.

Popular Posts