Lazy Summer Day
We've been keeping ourselves pretty busy lately with some summer fun! Swimming, riding bikes, playing at the park etc. But today we've just had a nice lazy day!
My kids are both a little tired of the camera- so I get looks like this a lot now when I pull it out.
My kids are both a little tired of the camera- so I get looks like this a lot now when I pull it out.
Ezra was enjoying a cool and refreshing drink on this hot summer day, I think he is one handsome, or as he would say "cool" dude with his new hair cut.
It doesn't seem to matter how hot it is- my kids love to be outside playing- riding bikes is a favorite of ours.
Eliza was a little concerned about our dog coming out to the front yard- she loves dogs from a distance, but once they get up close she FREAKS OUT! I think she may get that from me though, I have always been nervous around dogs- don't ask me why.Just thought I'd share a few pictures of two of my favorite people! I've been a major slacker in the blogging world, but we've sure been having some summer fun!


Comments