What would we do without em?
Ahh- three year old boys! Sometimes I feel myself nearly losing my sanity, but then, he'll do the funniest things and I can't help but feel that I don't know what I would do without my three year old boy!
I just started babysitting another three year old boy yesterday, and at one point walked in the room to find these two- very imaginative boys- pulling leaves off one of my plants. I quickly yelped- don't pull those leaves off, it will hurt the plant, and the two boys looked at me as if I had said something quite absurd, and replied, these aren't leaves, they are blankets for the bird! And sure enough, I looked at he little bird laying in the pants soil, and it was nestled quite comfortably under it's pile of "blankets"! I couldn't help but smile!
I also thought I would share that I have allowed this three year old boy to watch some movies that I probably should not have- and the other day the thing I was dreading actually happened. I was busy unpacking (yes, still unpacking) and I set Ezra up with Spiderman 3, and of course- I heard a line that I immediately realized I didn't want Ezra to pick up- and so I gasped- and yes, as if it wasn't enough to hear the line in the first place, Ezra was then drawn to what was said because of my reaction. And this is what took place: Spiderman 3: "What the H#**!" Me: gasp- oh no- that's not good! Ezra: Yeah, what the H#**! isn't good! Me: oh, Ezra, don't say that please! Ezra: MOM- I KNOW - I was just saying that we shouldn't say "what the H#**!" Me: ok, please don't say that again. Ezra: ok!
And then, this one was just plain cute! We were outside working on the yard and Ezra came up to me and said excitedly: "I was just watchin this little red bug walkin around!" Me: "Oh really, was it a lady bug?" Ezra: "well...no...it was just a red guy bug!"


Comments