welcome back, my good friend the nap!


So, when we were remodeling our house we kind of lost our routine, and with our loss of routine, lost our afternoon napping. And then, once we moved into our house I just figured our old friend the nap had moved on for good. But, recently we became reacquainted, and I am absolutely loving my own quiet time while my littles are resting up! I have gotten some good things done! A couple of good crafts, I've read some and learned how to use my new camera a bit, I've cleaned my house, I've had a moment to post on my blog, and yes, I even joined in on the napping once or twice! Yes, it is quite nice to welcome back my good friend, the nap! What fun things do you other moms do out there while your little ones rest? I am just wondering if other moms get as excited as I do about nap time!

Comments

Alyssa said…
I love Jessie's nap time! I usually read or scrapbook...but sometimes I nap as well. If I'm being really good though I'll clean or fold laundry. :)

And you asked where I got my scrapbook paper...I usually buy all my supplies online, but otherwise I find it at a scrapbook store nearby. There are lots of different manufacturers that make gorgeous paper!
Alyssa said…
That specific paper is by Collage Press...I've never used this particular scrapbook site, but I found that paper here:

www.scrapgal.com/collage-press-grayson-hall-paper-market-paisley-p-18884.html

A really good place to shop online for scrap stuff is www.twopeasinabucket.com

Also, I know there are a few scrapbook stores in Reno. One of my best friends, Amy Griffith, works at this one: http://www.scrapbooksatelier.com/

Hope that helps. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Alisha said…
i love nap time!!!!
since i've been prego i pretty much always take a nap at the same time. if i'm not sleeping, lately i'll go outside and pull some weeds! fun huh?
Hayley said…
nice photo!

i don't know what to do with myself during naptime. work? clean? read? email? blog? sometimes it's like i'm so scattered that it seem i get nothing done, but i do love it!
Lewieville said…
Oh my, yes I love the nap!! I actually look forward to it some days. After we changed to 1 pm church I thought for sure naps would ba a thing of the past, but luckily they didn't go for long. Now naps are great. I usually clean, craft, or nap when they nap. Just about what you are doing. It's the best time of day!!
Angela Baird said…
Thanks for finding us! I am so glad to see that you guys are still doing well. I was actually talking about you guys the other day, with Mike, wondering where you are and how you are. I hope the move/remodel/everything related has gone well for you...we've been there! Your kids are darling...keep in touch!
The Baird Family
CaTina said…
I miss you all!
eric and monica said…
i love the nap... and I love pictures of babies taking naps- so cute!
CCmomma said…
Oh yes! My girls go down at the same time but not together. That's a cool pic! Keep it up as long as you can! They need it!
howelltree said…
Hey Kiersten! Love your blog. It's fun to see how you guys are doing.

Kristen Weed Howell
www.ryanandkristen.com

Popular Posts