The Christmas Story
In the Zman's words:
(the kids have been enjoying texting, emailing and chatting with us online lately. This was a message our Z sent to me after church on Sunday)
(the kids have been enjoying texting, emailing and chatting with us online lately. This was a message our Z sent to me after church on Sunday)
@ primary I learned about Jesus.we talked about how to be more like him.we talked about the word of wisdum,we talked about other things to but I can't remember them,but @ class we talked about how the angel appeared to the shepherds and how they where frightened but the angel said:fear not for I bring you good tidings of joy though there is a baby in the city of David or something like that.And then they decided to go to the city of David,so they ready and then they went to the city of David and then they saw a stable and went to the stable and saw a baby wrapped in swaddling clothes,the baby's name was Jesus,then I guess then they saw some wise men with boxes in their hands and they showed what was inside the boxes to Mary and Joseph, and what was in the three boxes was:mrgh,frankinsince and gold.And I think above the stable there was a big star that shone light upon the stable where the baby Jesus was.The end.
Baby Jesuses birth


Comments