HALLOWEEN

The leaves on the trees have been changing
glorious colors,


Our house has been spookified for weeks!!





Costumes were decided on long ago, and we've been
working little by little to put them together.
sweatshirts, white shirts, grey skirt from DI,
fleece ties and robes made by me (great tutorial on Harry Potter costumes here)
black pants, tights and shoes we already had.
Hair in braids for a few hours for the "bushy" look,
3D glasses with the lenses taken out,
black hair paint, and eyeliner for the scar.
The cutest Harry Potter and Hermione Granger's I have ever seen!!


As for our little Puss in Boots,
we found a Woody hat, stapled it up on the side and made a feather out of paper and a shish kabob skewer,
a yellow cape, cowboy boots, belt and sword that we already had.
White Luigi gloves from last year's costume,
and yellow pants and shirt I made on a whim:)  
Also, the cutest Puss in Boots around!


He will likely be wearing this get up every day for the next week:)

This sweet little tiger used a previous Gibbs costume
 and went as Hermione's ginger cat, Crookshanks.

She slept the whole time in my sling, but boy was she cute!!


Dressed up for parties at school,
loot was collected multiple times that day-
I'd say it was a huge success!










Comments

Damaris said…
Those are definitely some adorable children! And I'm very impressed with your costume making skills.
Hayley said…
such fantastic costumes. i bet those capes get a lot of action!

Popular Posts