f o u r
It's a bit hard to grasp, but it is true- I have four kids!
I look at these four beauties, and I can hardly believe that they are all mine- how on earth am I already here? Matt and I reflect on this often- filled with awe at these incredible kids- and overwhelmed with the job we have of raising them. The craziest thing to me is that I still feel like the silly little 18 year old, venturing out into the world... and yet, here I am, (in my 30's!!!) responsible for these amazing little people.
Yes, four.
Pretty incredible.
The other thing to leave me amazed, is that our little Coco is already FOUR weeks old! How does that happen? I have done my best to soak this time in, love and enjoy her tiny little face, fingers, toes and growing cheeks and rolls! We all have. She is so very loved!
I can't say enough, just how thrilled Lu is to have a baby sister. She holds Coco and kisses her any chance she gets.
And... our dear little Coco bean was blessed this last week! We had wonderful friends and family around to celebrate the occasion with us! It was so lovely.
The sweet little bean screamed all the way through as her daddy calmly gave her the sweet blessing. She then went silent immediately afterward, and fell asleep not long after that. Oh well, she is still so very dear!
Little angel.













Comments