A little Summer fun.
I haven't documented much, but we have done a few fun Summer things.
camping
hiking
t-ball and baseball
swimming
sprinklers
popcycles...
While I haven't had the most energy, and haven't done nearly as much as I had hoped for, it hasn't been half bad:)
finding little green b b's at our camp site was a highlight.
Matt rigged a swing out of some ratchet straps, a couple of paint rollers and a stick. While it made me a bit nervous to see the kids swing high, they thought it was a super fun addition to our camp site:)
Lu tried out t-ball for the first time this year, and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Just a few more things to check off of our Summer Fun list, and a baby to welcome, and then before we know it, school will be starting again.
I don't quite think I can stand it.
















Comments