how does this happen?
I remember, nearly 7 years ago thinking about the baby boy I was about to have...
I didn't even realize then just how fast that baby boy would grow,
and I don't think I like quite how fast he is growing.
But whether I like it or not, it happens, and will continue to happen.
So I might as well accept it and enjoy every moment:)
I didn't even realize then just how fast that baby boy would grow,
and I don't think I like quite how fast he is growing.
But whether I like it or not, it happens, and will continue to happen.
So I might as well accept it and enjoy every moment:)
the week before school started, the Z man pulled out his first tooth.
He was super proud, and so very excited for the tooth fairy (our very flaky tooth fairy) to come.
And it came...
after forgetting the first night, and the second night-
and very sneakily swapping that little baby tooth for a crisp dollar in the morning when Z was distracted.
But then he didn't even notice it was there until the third morning.
Yes, we are smooth.
Before school he quickly got himself ready
ate breakfast and helped me make his lunch.
He kept mentioning that he would be gone the WHOLE day,
and said, that if anyone doesn't like him in our house, then they will be lucky he will be gone so long.
I told him that we all love him, so no such luck:)
I only took a couple of pictures because he begged me not to keep taking them.
We took him into his new school, found his locker, said hello to his teacher and watched him march himself right into the classroom like he owned the place.
I gulped back some tears, told myself how great it is to have such a wonderful boy, and bravely took myself and the rest of us who love Z too much to be glad he's gone all day back to our home.
We then had some pudding:) and can't wait to pick him up!
We took him into his new school, found his locker, said hello to his teacher and watched him march himself right into the classroom like he owned the place.
I gulped back some tears, told myself how great it is to have such a wonderful boy, and bravely took myself and the rest of us who love Z too much to be glad he's gone all day back to our home.
We then had some pudding:) and can't wait to pick him up!


Comments
Just letting you know you won the giveaway at Holiday with Matthew Mead. Please email us your full name and address so we can send it out to you.
Congrats!
Linda