Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
lewis crew
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
July 11, 2011
a little trim
Comments
Anonymous said…
Your so beautiful I love this hair cut on you :)
kelsey
said…
You look so great! I love it!
The Youngs
said…
WOW! All of your long locks are gone. But you look amazing with short hair! GORGEOUS! Makes me want to hack all of mine off too. :)
Lyle and Lori
said…
So cute! Love it! XOXO, Lori
Damaris
said…
Wow! It's really cute.
Bridget
said…
So, so, cute! And I love that picture of your little guy with a popcicle - it is awesome!
The NV Mingays
said…
love it! you look great. :)
the crew
said…
thanks so much! I am loving it:)
kate
said…
I love it! Looks so good on you!!
Tracy
said…
Now that is a trim!!! I love it!
erin
said…
Super Cute!!
Hayley
said…
i love that you can totally pull off anything - perfect for summer and a fantastic way to show off your nice neck.
i likey!
Popular Posts
August 14, 2012
Coco Peach
July 11, 2009
beauty
Comments
i likey!