Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
lewis crew
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
December 05, 2010
it's us
Our photographer was a girl in our ward who is studying photography! We're happy to be a great source of practice for her- not an easy thing to capture three crazy kids, not to mention their out of control parents. She did a great job though!
Comments
Annie Stewart
said…
I love the pictures! Who took them?
Alyssa
said…
Great family pictures!
the crew
said…
I failed to mention- our photographer was Jessica Damstedt, a photography major in our ward.
Bridget
said…
Very, very cute! I can't believe how big your baby boy is getting!
Hayley
said…
i love them! quite a good looking bunch you have!
Alisha
said…
you are so beautiful!! what a great looking family.
Tim
said…
Those are perfect! What a fun, beautiful family.
Marci
said…
Kiersten! I don't know how i missed these,but somehow i did! All I can say is beautiful!!!!! Just beautiful.
Annie Jane
said…
I love your hair! Matt's too. You guys all look sharp.
Popular Posts
August 14, 2012
Coco Peach
July 11, 2009
beauty
Comments