the big T.
We've ventured into the sports world with our Z.

He was thrilled to be on the same T-ball team with all his neighborhood friends.
Ecstatic to get a team hat.
And thought it super cool that we t-ball moms (am I there already?) decided to get the players orange shirts- to help them identify their teammates during the game.
(You can tell game day around here, as you will see orange shirts running around all over the place- I think it's rather adorable!)

(sliding catches seem to be his favorite)
The first two games were rained out- making the anticipation that much more intense!
But game time came, and now we've had 4 games- and he still thinks this is all pretty awesome.
I happen to think HE is pretty awesome!

He was thrilled to be on the same T-ball team with all his neighborhood friends.
Ecstatic to get a team hat.
And thought it super cool that we t-ball moms (am I there already?) decided to get the players orange shirts- to help them identify their teammates during the game.
(You can tell game day around here, as you will see orange shirts running around all over the place- I think it's rather adorable!)

(sliding catches seem to be his favorite)The first two games were rained out- making the anticipation that much more intense!
But game time came, and now we've had 4 games- and he still thinks this is all pretty awesome.
I happen to think HE is pretty awesome!

Comments