can you believe it?

'cause i sure can't.


last week i took my first born to the school district to register for kindergarten.

is he really old enough for this?

is he going to make friends? will he get picked on?

is his teacher going to cheer him on the way i do- help him know how incredible he is?

is he going to be safe? have fun? be safe?

we filled out the paper work and then waited...

his name was called and we went in for his assessment...

he did well!

we've done well!

He is ecstatic!

i am petrified.

Comments

Danna said…
Hey Kiersten! I just love dropping in to view your blog every once in a while--your photography is like eye candy & your kids are so beautiful! I'm in the same boat w/ Austin right now--his K screening is on the 16th & I'm more nervous than him! My oldest baby--aaaaah! Looks like you guys are in Logan? We are in SLC (my hubby gets done w/ Grad. school May '11), so if you are ever down here, please give is a holler! Take care!

Popular Posts