Matt's Minute

So I never thought having a mustache could be so beneficial. For Father's Day my brothers and I decided to grow mustaches in honor of our ever mustached father. In the process I came to understand why once you've gone mustache it is hard to come back. My first day in a mustache:

Sold a car we've been trying to sell for a month for our asking price (you apparently don't try to talk a mustached man down),



Won a foot race,

And got second in a horseshoe tournament. Ultimately I learned that there is a reservoir of mojo hidden in the follicles of my upper lip.

So I now have a better understanding of Tom Selleck
The image “http://badexample.mu.nu/archives/tom%20selleck.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


And my Dad


Happy Father's Day Dad.

Comments

Hayley said…
I hope you all took a picture together. Better yet, don't shave it until july and I can witness the awesomeness first hand.
Annie Jane said…
Fun! I am really happy for you guys selling your montero!
I am LOVING that picture of Roxy and Gary! Oh my gosh!
CCmomma said…
that was such a rad and funny post!
e.lehua said…
This post was great. It took me awhile to figure out that Matt was taking (yes-even though it said Matt's minute). I thought, how great, Kiersten's got some chops for admitting she was trying to grow a stache with her brothers, but when I scrolled down to that picture of Matt's face I got it! Ha Ha...sure miss you guys!

Popular Posts