Here's to Six Fantastic Years!
This is our wedding day six years ago!
Here we are most recently- older, wiser, and looking pretty tired in this picture!
In the six years we've been together I've experienced a great many things I didn't quite picture myself doing- riding three and four wheelers, getting run over by a three wheeler, building sheds, having seven different vehicles in less than six years, nearly sinking a boat at the lake, skittering around the lake with one child and a pregnant belly in a little motor boat, skittering in that same boat with two children, being outdanced by my husband at ddr, shoveling truck loads of garbage out of our first home, spending hours remodeling our first home, ripping out sheet rock, tearing out floors, laying tile, painting, cleaning, more tiling, more cleaning and all the other crazy things we did to make the dream of our first home a reality! Yes, I must say, it's been a full six years! And although we've had our share of troubles, I can honestly say if I had to, I would do it all again!





Comments
you guys are rad. one of my favorite couples!