Giving Thanks



I just need to write a little bit about how grateful I am for some things that bless my life! First and foremost- I am thankful for my incredible husband, who is truly my best friend, the love of my life, and my favorite person in the world. I am also so thankful for my beautiful children! The list goes on and on- but today I am also very thankful for Matt, his dad Gary, his brothers Darren and Brodie, as well as some of Brodie's girls who have proven to be pretty talented roofers- for re-roofing our house today! Matt and I have had some fun picking out our house and roof colors- both of which turned out to be not at all what we had had in mind! But all in all, it still looks really good, and I am very excited to be in our own little house in the near future!!!!! And I realize I keep posting pictures of our house, but I can't help it, it's been looking better and better just about every day!

Comments

Lewieville said…
Kiersten, the house looks amazing. Now I wish we still owned the house at the other end of the street, we would finally have some normal neighbors! Your kids are beautiful also, I don't think I have ever even seen Eliza in person, but she is gorgeous. I am so glad you guys are turning that house around it looks great!

Traci
Hayley said…
it looks so great. i actually really like the colors. mom was trying to describe the paint to me and i thought of something totally different. way to go though. it looks like it will suit you so well. what a nice christmas present if will be if you get into it before then.

love you guys and will miss you this christmas!
Alyssa said…
It was great to see you this week Kiersten! The house is looking great!

Ezra and Eliza are such adorable kids. Jessie had a great time runnning around the gym with Ezra. :)

Oh, and I loved seeing those pictures of the old Studio. It really does bring back great memories!
Lewieville said…
Kiersten, can you email me the new address so that I can put it on our Christmas list. THe last one I have for you guys is in Provo. Thanks, Traci jtjlewis14@msn.com
Annie Jane said…
I love the pink paint! :)

Popular Posts